Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Black Power Tattoo for my ass

I've been contemplating getting a black power fist tattooed onto my ass for some time now. A little nervous - I'm a pretty conservative looking guy and I've never had a tattoo or piercing before. I'm afraid I'll be blushing in doctor's offices for years to come...

That said it's something I really want to do: to symbolize my respect and loyalty and devotion to Black Men.

But I'm also afraid that some Black Men might be offended if they I'm taking a cultural-political symbol from their own people for my own erotic needs.

Any thoughts?

Here's a photo of a Black Power Fist Tattoo that I like. I've already gotten a price estimate from a reputable tattoo artist that was quite reasonable: http://modblog.bmezine.com/2006/05/04/black-power-fist-tattoo/

No comments: